with all the things that has been keeping me at my busiest, one thing is left to say... EVERYTHING is just a matter of TIME...
wysiwyg
desperately being ME...
Friday, April 29, 2005
Previous Posts
- Separate Worlds
- I got hair highlights for the first time in my lif...
- Lazy Butt
- Holiday Happenings
- Xmas Shopping Experience
- The Latest as of...
- The Way We Were
- Pix from Rey & Shella's 2004 PI Vacation
- Spot the Difference
- It has been a while since my last post. I guess I...
About Me

- Name: kogieta
- Location: Philippines
Spoiled dad's girl (in a good way that is); pretending to be tough, and great, and needless... but the truth is I'm just great at it- pretending (I could be in the wrong prefession right now)- I'M JUST A GIRL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! I believe that the BEST things in life are FREE. I love the rain, good long sensible talks, mornings and late nights; a dreamer who'd want to make it all come true; my greatest hero is my dad and my saving grace is my mom... i'd want to believe that world peace is not impossible, and the possibility of me finding the one true 'thing' has just come true- can life get any better than this (?!)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home