The Latest as of...
It seems that the theme for the week is bumping off scheduled stuff, confirming and cancelling appointments and an over rated typhoon...
We were scheduled for a Dagupan LTP this weekend and was set to leave yesterday. But because of the impending super typhoon at that time we decided to postpone to a later date.
Was supposed to assist in the "Parangal" (service awards ceremonies of the company) last Thursday, but since we were scheduled to leave for Dagupan, I declined. But when we learned that we were not going anymore, I confirmed my attendance... until the morning of Thursday that I had to cancel 'coz I was down with fever due to a sudden onset of tonsilitis.
Now that we're on that topic, so I got sick and had to stay in bed for the most part of the day... which worked for me, 'coz I needed some rest and it was another 'bed weather' day, but at the same time didn't do much good, 'coz suddenly without work, James and a good book, being stuck at home can be boring.
So now I'm back at the office (explains the 'sloppiness' of this post) trying to figure out how to finish all these stuff in my in-tray, but still manage to blog.
Oh, did I mention there was a 'super bagyo'?! I guess it skipped us but badly hit some other parts of the country.
I guess that's pretty much it for now...zzzZZzZzzz


2 Comments:
I did a proposal for an online LTP pala for an OU course last school year. I wonder kung magwo-work yon in real life. :)
oo nga pala... let me know the details next time we get together (hmmm... xmas lunch get together of the lola sisterhood), our new boss is all about beefing up client servicing for the branches... see you soon :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home