Spoiled dad's girl (in a good way that is); pretending to
be tough, and great, and needless... but the truth is I'm
just great at it- pretending (I could be in the wrong
prefession right now)- I'M JUST A GIRL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! I believe that the BEST things in life are FREE. I love the rain, good long sensible talks, mornings and late nights; a dreamer who'd want to make it all come true; my greatest hero is my dad
and my saving grace is my mom... i'd want to believe that
world peace is not impossible, and the possibility of me
finding the one true 'thing' has just come true- can life
get any better than this (?!)
1 Comments:
Naks! Buti ka pa may so much money. Ako I have too little of everything right now, haha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home