Realizations...
My less-than-ordinary-weekend brought about some realizations that seem to bring more light to some important life altering decisions *wink*wink*.
... that I am essentially still a kid (and a spoiled one at that)
... that I am all about ME
... that time is too short for all of the things I want to do (or I just feel so)
... that it feels extra good sticking to the your workout program before doing the house chores 'cause it jumpstarts the long day ahead
... that people you think you already know could still reveal a whole new side of themselves and amaze you in the process
... that I must be having so much fun with housework because time seems to fly so fast when I'm doing my chores
... that zonrox in now my official cleaning/disinfecting aid
... that laundry soap can be so expensive
... that it's true when people say they know when you're thinking of them
... that having a painting job can be so stressful
... that doing the grocery remains to be the best way to cap the weekend (wait what I'll have to say when I'm the one paying)
... that everything it just a matter of time
And yes, I still hate Mondays :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home