R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I wonder how many people do understand what it really means and much less practice it. My recent experiences show the lack of or absence of it….
... someone set an appointment with me and made me wait, not just for a couple of minutes, but for an hour… without explanation
... I find it arrogant when people don’t introduce themselves and they ask you questions about your life. Who do they think they are?!??
... when you ask someone a question and they don’t answer you properly (if they do get to answer at all)
... at a bank, soon as I get to the clients’ service counter the customer service representative stands up and says “teka lang ha” (made me wonder… was she talking to me?)
... when a company claims to be the best managed company in town and their reception takes ages you a f*c** guest pass. Why am I not surprised why landlines back in the 80’s took years to get installed.
Labels: behavior


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home