Just sharing my ‘vacation’ journal synchronized from my palm…
Oct 28-Friday
Went to the parlor right after I got off work for some overdue pampering. Seaweed mud pack rocks!
Oct 29-Saturday
I’ve never stayed at the gym this long. I have been here since it opened at 7AM and it’s almost lunch time. After weeks of getting hooked on watching from the flat screen on my own crosstrainer, I’ve finally found the best show to watch—lifestyle network cooking/ food shows. Following that food while pedaling like hell’s just the best motivator
Oct 30-Sunday
I think I may have overdid the workout and the cleaning the previous day… sleep all day
Oct. 31-Monday
Mondays is never fun not unless you could wake up at 8AM without the thought of having to drag yourself to work. We drove up to Tagaytay for lunch and to Batangas to visit relatives
Nov. 1-Tuesday
Did the usual rounds at the cemetery (Batangas and Loyola)
Nov. 2-Wednesday
I couldn’t take it anymore… went to meet up with James before his shift and to went to shop for shoes, but didn’t have any luck at the mall
Nov 3-Thursday
The highlight of my vacation: Divi shopping and body former trial session. Divi was frustrating for the first time but the muscle toning thingy was a hit.
Nov. 4-Friday
Back to Batangas, but for a less happy reason—to attend my cousin’s wake. We perished in a freak vehicular accident on omenous November 1 at 22.
Death is a choice more than a circumstance. How you arrive at that choice is the whole experience of living.
Nov. 5-Saturday
The drive back to San Pedro couldn’t have been more fun without that stopover at Tagaytay for a quick bite of Leslie Turon and a picture card view of the scenic Taal
Nov. 6-Sunday
Please don’t let this day end!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home