Finally finding the time to watch some of the latest TV series (either on Star or C/o a friend's tapped episodes), I've decided to do some research on the shows I have lined up. Fascinating that I happen to find out what one of the shows say about ME...
wysiwyg
desperately being ME...
Monday, August 08, 2005
Previous Posts
- Robert Fulghum are you there?
- In the midst of my 'busyness' I find myself with t...
- Up and Running...
- I am dead tired... I'm seriously thinking if I sti...
- Quarantined
- Pag may isinuksok, may madudukot...
- Emotionally Involved...
- Workout pa!
- Waiting in Vain
- Manila Doctors' Hospital is becoming my favorite p...
About Me

- Name: kogieta
- Location: Philippines
Spoiled dad's girl (in a good way that is); pretending to be tough, and great, and needless... but the truth is I'm just great at it- pretending (I could be in the wrong prefession right now)- I'M JUST A GIRL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! I believe that the BEST things in life are FREE. I love the rain, good long sensible talks, mornings and late nights; a dreamer who'd want to make it all come true; my greatest hero is my dad and my saving grace is my mom... i'd want to believe that world peace is not impossible, and the possibility of me finding the one true 'thing' has just come true- can life get any better than this (?!)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Hahaha! But I think you're more together than Susan. :)
... hopefully I do (have it all together) =)
sinasabi ko na nga ba e....
you do have a penchant for running around your house buck naked...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home